Drinkers with a Running Problem

WTF... (Read 499 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Someone hand me a beer to steady my nerves. And it better be a decent one, preferably something as black as the devil's soul, and thick as tar.
    Devil's soul, you say? Black as tar? How 'bout this! Mephistopheles stout Mephistopheles is the crafty shape shifter, the second fallen angel. Amazingly complex, coal black, velvety and liqueurish, this demon has a bouquet of vine-ripened grapes, anise and chocolate covered cherries with flavors of rum-soaked caramelized dark fruits and a double espresso finish. Mephistopheles is the final installment of "The Demons of Ale" series. Batch 1 (Jan 2006): 15.1% ABV. Batch 2 (Nov 2006): 16.03% ABV.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Sounds like something I would certainly enjoy. If you ever get the chance, look into Sami Klause (sp?). Bottled once a year. Potent stuff.
      Scout7

Liking the bottle, too.... Weyerbacher has some good stuff, as well. Blasphemy, Old Heathen....mmmmm
          VERY COOL bottle!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mephistopheles is the crafty shape shifter, the second fallen angel. Amazingly complex, coal black, velvety and liqueurish, this demon has a bouquet of vine-ripened grapes, anise and chocolate covered cherries with flavors of rum-soaked caramelized dark fruits and a double espresso finish. Mephistopheles is the final installment of "The Demons of Ale" series. Batch 1 (Jan 2006): 15.1% ABV. Batch 2 (Nov 2006): 16.03% ABV.
            *faints* That sounds REALLY good! Skull Splitter is yummy, too. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I agree! Definetly sounds yummy to me!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

BTW, that Beer Advocate site is excellent. Turns out that Bell's Oberon ZZ is always talking up rates really well (not that I doubted you).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.