Drinkers with a Running Problem

New Belgium (Read 460 times)

Prince of Fatness

I can't get it here, but I have had some sent to me and have picked some up while traveling. As it turns out I have a friend that is in Florida and he said that on his way home he might be able to stop and get me some.  I told him to get me any Lips of Faith, Ranger, 1554, or seasonal.  Crossing my fingers that he can go.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

In September, there will be two new LOF beers:

• Clutch is heavy on the chocolate, coffee and black malts, is 9% ABV, and is blended with wood beer.
      • Kick has a pumpkin and cranberry base and is also blended with wood beer at 8.5% ABV

Also, Belgo is about to join the line Ranger is in, meaning that it will be available year-round.  That is, two premium IPAs from NB

Prince of Fatness

He's coming back this weekend, so I don't know which LOF beers will be available.  Maybe Grand Cru?  I still have 2 bottles of La Folie so I really don't need that one.  I checked out the store's FB page and they just got Hoptober in.  I'd like to try that one.  I just told him to ask for New Belgium and LOF in the store.

I'm not into pumpkin but that Clutch sounds interesting.  Maybe I should go visit my mom in SC this fall.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

I really like Hoptober.  But dang, seems early.

Prince of Fatness

Dude, beer is like clothes shopping.  They are always ahead of schedule.  I was just at the beer store last night and there are already Octoberfest beers there.  I love the style but I am still in summer mode.  If I get the Hoptobers I can always wait 'til September and beyond to drink them.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

Went to the grocery.  Lo and behold.  Hoptober.

Dude.

I could not bring myself to buy any.  Yet.

Prince of Fatness

Heh.

Just got delivery.  The haul....

6 Abbey

6 1554

6 Ranger

6 Hoptober

2 Abbey Grand Cru

2 Super Cru

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

Prince of Fatness

I had a Hoptober with dinner last night and it was quite tasty.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

Yes.

Yes it is.

I almost ripped open a box to add a Hoptober into it before shipping this morning.  Glad I didn't need to.

Prince of Fatness

Interestingly these LOF bottles were quite a bit cheaper than the La Folie.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

Yes.  LOF comes in quite a price range.

Prince of Fatness

I'll be making another New Belgium run in November.  I wonder what they'll have.  I see at least a 12 pack of 1554 in my future.  This is the store where I get the stuff.  Is it heaven or what?

Semi-retired.

Prince of Fatness

Semi-retired.

Prince of Fatness

Green's has both Clutch and Kick.  My friend is going down to Florida again in a few weeks so hopefully they'll still have some.  I may pass on the Kick .... not really into the pumpkin beers.

Semi-retired.