Drinkers with a Running Problem

Drinking games...what's your favorite? (Read 361 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

oops

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

What'd you do, Jeff?
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

What'd you do, Jeff?
        Farted. And I posted to the wrong thread. And didn't copy what I mis-posted before I redacted it, and I don't have the energy to re-type it. Let's see, I think that covers it...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Slick....
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Since I've managed to muck up this thread above, I might as well contribute. I was never a huge fan of drinking games because many of them a) required too much thinking and b) seemed to impede my goal of getting plastered ("Is it my turn to drink yet? No? Damn it!). However, the following game has none of those problems. Circle of Death Requires at least one deck of cards, and a lot of beer (having a keg handy helps). If you look this game up on the internet, there are a ton of variations with all kinds of stupid rules. The version I played cuts to the chase. Spread the cards face down on the table in a circular fashion. The first person draws a card, and then play proceeds to the right. Two simple rules: 1. If consecutive people have the same card number or face, they must drink the value of their card. 2-10 are worth 2-10 (duh), J=11, Q=12, skip 13, K=14, A=15. 2. If consecutive people have the same suit, they must drink the value of their respective cards. What do the numbers mean? It's a count done out-loud by the other members of the table, at a rate of one count per second or faster if you're lucky. Pace yourself and don't take huge gulps. The fun aspect of the game is that you can drink multiple times for the same card, and you can drink based on cards from your right or left. Five person example: 1. You lead off and draw 5 of spades 2. Next person draws the 7 of spades. You both drink. 3. Third Person draws the Ace of Spades. All three of you drink. 4. Fourth person draws the Queen of clubs. No one drinks. 5. Fifth person draws the 10 of spades. Players 5-1-2-3 drink b/c of the consecutive spades. 6. You draw the 7 of hearts. You and the player 2 drink. 7. Etc. Play continues until are cards are gone, then shuffle and play again. As you can imagine, a lot of beer is consumed when there are strings of consecutive card values or suits drawn. A second deck is often used if there are a lot of people. You can also play with just two people, but more is better (and livelier). A particular punishing brand of the game is played with a 24-card euchre deck (contains only 9's and higher) or better yet, a pinochle deck, which is two euchre decks. Dead

Scout7

How many times you gonna modify that post? And what happened to the sig line? Ya wuss...
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

How many times you gonna modify that post? And what happened to the sig line? Ya wuss...
                220, 221, whatever it takes.

Go Pre!

We learned a new one this weekend! The Paper Bag Game. (helps to start a bit tips) 1.Get a paper bag, medium to large. The square type. A cereal box can work in a pinch. 2. Place the bag on the floor. 3. Take turns - take a drink, then bend over and pick up the bag with your teeth. 4. After everyone has done this, cut 1 inch off the bag making it shorter. 5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 Do this until there is a winner, that is someone who can pick up the bag when others can't. Other Rules - You CAN'T touch the floor with either your knees or hands. You can bend over, grab your legs, lean to one side, do the splits but no touching the floor with anything but your feet and you must be able to stand back up with bag in mouth. When you are out, you must down a full drink. It's simple, but fun! I have pictures I will post, once I upload them. Fun! Oh, after a Marathon? This game is a little tough!
                    Tippy Cup (or, Flippy Cup - or just Cups) I seriously could play this for hours. And I am damn good at it too.
                      Tippy Cup (or, Flippy Cup - or just Cups) I seriously could play this for hours. And I am damn good at it too.
                      I LOVE that game. Big grin

Michelle

On On

Bumping this thread back up to the top to find ways to get through those boring holiday parties coming up. Here is a drinking game of the utmost simplicity. It is called Drink. You get a group of people just hanging out, maybe around a keg, around the open bar at the office party, watching football with the father in law, anyone anywhere really. Here are the rules. The first person looks around at the other players, picks one and says "drink". That person now has to finish their drink and then they get to pick the next person to play. Retribution is a bitch in this game.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here is a drinking game of the utmost simplicity. It is called Drink. You get a group of people just hanging out, maybe around a keg, around the open bar at the office party, watching football with the father in law, anyone anywhere really. Here are the rules. The first person looks around at the other players, picks one and says "drink". That person now has to finish their drink and then they get to pick the next person to play. Retribution is a bitch in this game.
                          OMG...that sounds awesome!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay