Drinkers with a Running Problem

Spring Break Binge fest? (Read 268 times)

Anyone else have time off for Spring Break? This could be ugly. The way I look at it, if I'm not careful, there will be 5 days of drinking going on. Lord, save me from myself!!!!!!!! Evil grin

- Anya

One thing I forgot, at least I will be running more. Vacations are a double wammie for me. Eat/drink more... but run more. So, it usually works out! Happy Easter, all!

- Anya

The voice of mile 18

where you heading? best spirng break trip I did was a road trip to new orleans. good times no running but good times

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Top 'O the World!

Well, I live at least part-time in the Mountains....& have a couple of as-yet-unused lift tickets.... Wink
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

tech geek

I just had spring break. I did some drinking at The Map Room in Chicago. It was good times.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just had spring break. I did some drinking at The Map Room in Chicago. It was good times.
              That place is AWESOME! We had beers there in Dec. after my brother's commencement ceremony for his Master's degree. His GF lives a few blocks from there in Bucktown and is a regular. Even better was the computer they have there...I even logged in to RA to say hi. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

We went camping in NC. Got back yesterday. We were on North Core Island ( aka Portsmouth Island ) in the outerbanks. We camped on the beach for 3 days. Very , very pretty. Very windy, too. Guess the Wright Brother knew their stuff. Since we were camping, and no showers, I did not run as much as I would like. But, I did manage to drink some pretty good beers! Yes modified to add: Oh, and there were no bathrooms either. Ever dug a cat hole before?

- Anya

Queen of 3rd Place

Spent a couple days in Napa Valley, sampling and buying way too much wine and soaking in hot mud in Calistoga. The sampling-fest included stopping at Silverado Brewing Co. for dinner, which had the best food I've ever eaten in a brewpub. Or maybe it was all that sampling. After filling the car with wine, we went west to spend a few days at Point Reyes National Seashore, where some of that Napa wine was resampled Big grin Arla

Ex runner

Spent a couple days in Napa Valley, sampling and buying way too much wine and soaking in hot mud in Calistoga. The sampling-fest included stopping at Silverado Brewing Co. for dinner, which had the best food I've ever eaten in a brewpub. Or maybe it was all that sampling. After filling the car with wine, we went west to spend a few days at Point Reyes National Seashore, where some of that Napa wine was resampled Big grin Arla
                    Nice! The company I used to work for would send me there all the time. I love Napa, especially in the Spring.

- Anya