Drinkers with a Running Problem

Devastating Hangover! (Read 569 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

At least you "earned" your hangover.  Unlike my whimpy two beer disaster.

I"m SOOOOO ashamed... Sad

TC

There will be no shame if you go out and earn yourself a hangover!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Last Thursday, I partied like a rockstar.... well, it's been a while.  I"ll tell you what made me ill, it really wasn't the Stellas I as pounding, but the Red Bull chugging. 

You can order a pint of red bull at the bar now.  It's just like a soda.  Well, we  ( me and my two drunk crew ) ordered one, and all split it.  It didn't do anything, so we ordered a second one,  and that did the trick. 

Well, I paid for it big time the next day. The enitre day, I was sick to my stomach, dizzy and sweaty.   

Lesson learned.  Go easy on the Red Bull.   Oh, and try to cut back on the $7.00 Stella pints on a Thursday night.

I don't do caffeine, so I stay away from Red Bull.  But as a rule, I think sugary drinks are bad news when boozing. 

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh, and try to cut back on the $7.00 Stella pints on a Thursday night.

If I'm paying $7/pint, it's got to be better beer than Stella.  I can't even drink that stuff in Europe.  The Milwaukee's Best of Belgium... Wink

No wonder you felt like crap. 

TC

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead..." J. Buffett There are two rules in life: 1.) Don't sweat the small stuff 2.) It's ALL small stuff

If I'm paying $7/pint, it's got to be better beer than Stella.  I can't even drink that stuff in Europe.  The Milwaukee's Best of Belgium... Wink

No wonder you felt like crap. 

TC

Is it really?  I very rarely drink that beer.  I just wanted something light.  Maybe it WAS the Stella!

- Anya

I don't do caffeine, so I stay away from Red Bull.  But as a rule, I think sugary drinks are bad news when boozing. 

I agree, it's probably not the best idea.  It makes you feel less drunk, and then you get into trouble.   And, it makes you sick too!!!!

- Anya