Drinkers with a Running Problem

Today's purchases (Read 272 times)

That's awesome, Jvol (wait, don't you live in PA? Might not be kosher, but I approve.) I think I'd prefer 2-4 of each (for sharing,) which, I'm essentially doing by building a holiday case to take to my parents' (yes, plural. divorce is wonderful) by buying a variety, then drinking and saving some. Included: Troegs Mad Elf (excellent, and potent) $52 a case. Still, basically $2 a beer, which is what swill costs out. Honey and cherry are ingredients. Also (so far) Penn Brewery's St. Nicholas bock. Trent: I think you'll find Dogfish Head makes some EXCELLENT beers. i haven't had the Midas yet. I did have their blue and red (?) for T-giving. Aged in wine casks, w/ orange and coriander. Was TAY-STEE. Currently in my mouth: Rogue Dead Guy. I love beer.
    I definitely think it's not kosher in PA, but I approve as well, and he has the cases stacked right in front of his store front windows... so I guess he's not too worried, either! Mad Elf is good stuff, and yeah, at 11%abv it packs a bit of a punch. Haven't had the St Nicholas Bock yet. Today was Pyramid Brewery's Snow Cap Seasonal, and Allagash Grand Cru Reserve. Both very tasty.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright