Drinkers with a Running Problem

Tonight ... (Read 236 times)

"Last Day of Class" law school happy hour. I swear, these alcys come up with a happy hour for everything! Big grin I will be there with my Blue Moon and orange slice ... shall I drink one for anyone else? Wink
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I will be there with my Blue Moon and orange slice ... shall I drink one for anyone else? Wink
      Yes--I think you should drink one in honor of my crazy-ass, miserable, chafed inner-thighs, longest run ever from yesterday. And for my sunburned arms (a month of tanning and I STILL get burned on my first long, sunny run in short sleeves, heh). Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Drink one in honor of my miserable intestines-poking-out-where-they-shouldn't-be hernia, as well as to my surgery on said hernia tomorrow. I would tell you to drink one for every day that I can't run, but I want you to have a good time and not hurl. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Well, I had three Blue Moons (and one Lemondrop shot), so that worked out nicely Big grin
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, sounds like the perfect combo for a happy buzz without overdoing it. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Ooh, sounds like the perfect combo for a happy buzz without overdoing it.
              It was! I was certainly drunk, but not belligerent, and not hung over the following morning!
                Plus I got a tshirt (small and fitted!) that says "Trust Me, I'm a Lawyer"
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Plus I got a tshirt (small and fitted!) that says "Trust Me, I'm a Lawyer"
                  Ha, that's awesome! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay