Drinkers with a Running Problem

Milwaukee's Beast = lowered standards (Read 455 times)

DoppleBock

Brats need to be soak in a full body beer complying with the man rule of no fruit in beer.

That is all.

Brats should be soaked over night in water, then grilled, then simmered in beer + onions and what ever else trips you trigger.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Brats should be soaked over night in water, then grilled, then simmered in beer + onions and what ever else trips you trigger.

So you don't pre-boil yours in beer?  My dad finishes 'em like you do, sorta.  Boils them in beer, onions, Tabasco, then grills, then returns them to the beer.  I do this about half the time.  Sometimes I get lazy and drain the beer off post-boiling (since it can make a big mess in the fridge if it spills).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

DoppleBock

It would be a unforgiveable offense in Packerland to "Pre-Boil".  Likely you would be shunned forever!   The soaking in water overnight allows them to grill without flair up.

I can not stay in this Forum - Trying to avoid drinking for awhile.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It would be a unforgiveable offense in Packerland to "Pre-Boil".  Likely you would be shunned forever!   The soaking in water overnight allows them to grill without flair up.

I can not stay in this Forum - Trying to avoid drinking for awhile.

Big grin You know I grew up in Packerland, right?  Door Co.  Hmmm...we need to find out what the official status is on this.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...The Straight Dope has an interesting discussion/debate.  Glad they set that dude straight about using tongs.

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Ahhh...The Straight Dope has an interesting discussion/debate.  Glad they set that dude straight about using tongs.

Looks like boil then grill gets the most votes.

Damn, now I want brats for dinner. With sauerkraut or rotkohl and potato salad-with-vinegar-not-yucky-mayo on the side.

Ex runner

Bobalooga

And that beer my friend is Shlitz, although I respectfully disagree on the PBR Its on my training table!!!

Bobalooga

Door County, Nice!      C+C Supper Club and the Greenwood Super Club, Respect        My favorite time of year there is November,  love hanging out at the C&C and watching football. That said go Bears ,GO Notre Dame, Go Sox and cubs Suck  .
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Door County, Nice!      C+C Supper Club and the Greenwood Super Club, Respect

Yeah, man!  I miss supper clubs. Sad  I don't get back home nearly enough.  My brother lives (well, lived...his house is for sale and he moved into the city with his GF) NW of Chicago, so that is typically where the family gets together.  Though this year we are planning on gathering in GB for Christmas and then I will be home next Summer for my 20 year HS reunion.  I'm looking forward to gorging on fried cheese curds and bringing home as many 6ers of New Glarus beer as we can cram in the car.

~ Sarah Kay

Bobalooga

enjoy your time there. I know I do!