Drinkers with a Running Problem

Next Party? (Read 569 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm going out tomorrow night, after EIGHT HOURS of a written practice past (maryland bar, essay portion) ... I doubt I'll even be able to stay awake, but it IS for a friend's birthday, and I COULD use a beer after all those hours of heasay exceptions ... and contract formation ... and the fourth amendment ... and! Dead
    Just a little refresher here for ya! Tongue
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Just a little refresher here for ya! Tongue
      Yes, yes, but the pain is applying that sucker! Boooo essays!!!! Tomorrow, this is what my day looks like (ya know, since you ASKED): 25 minute essay no. 1 25 minute essay no. 2 25 minute essay no. 3 25 minute essay no. 4 25 minute essay no. 5 25 minute essay no. 6 25 minute essay no. 7 LUNCH 25 minute essay no. 8 25 minute essay no. 9 25 minute essay no. 10 90 minute MPT Is it too late to bow out of this, get knocked up, and hope we could just survive on my husband's salary? Yes, it's too late you say? Well, boo to you I say!
      2009: BQ?
        Yes, yes, but the pain is applying that sucker! Boooo essays!!!!
        Oh yuck! I have never had the joy of doing essays like what you're about to face. Good luck. I think you will definitely be looking for a beer or two afterwards. I'll drink a couple for you too. Big grin

Michelle

I'll drink a couple for you too.
          Please do! And win a game of beer pong for me too, okay? I can tell how excited you are --- have a great time !!
          2009: BQ?
            Please do! And win a game of beer pong for me too, okay? I can tell how excited you are --- have a great time !!
            No problem! I am excited. I'm pretty immature like that. It's not often (outside of this forum) that I get to be immature. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

and then, ready to puke:
              That's hot. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's hot.
                I love the drastic difference in mood from one pic to the next!

Michelle

Go Pre!

Party tonight....Neighborhood backyard party ... 100 or so peeps I really don't care for. We probably won't stay long unless the buzz is good, then we and our next door neighbors whom we do like start making fun of everyone. Last year, the hosts were renovating so we were allowed toi write on the kitchen walls...the renos are done, by we're showing up with markers anyway! Thiis night, and maybe next weekend (Canadian version of your July 4 holiday) are the last binges before I get into the heart of next marathon training. Race is end of Sept so I gotta get back on track!
                    Party at my house tonight Wink Bought a case of New Castle yesterday.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Go Pre!

hmmm...what time should we be there?
                        hmmm...what time should we be there?
                        Bar-B-Q is going full force so anytime Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Go Pre!

Well, our neighborhood backyard party wasn't so bad. Nothing too eventful, met some new people chatted a lot about running so that was good. Had to whip back home to get more beer and that was good, woke up with a bit of a hangover seeing as I didn;t drink enough water after yesterday's race Roll eyes
                            Had a pretty decent beer-up with my running buddy, his wife, my wife and our daughter on Sat night. A few 'tins/tallboys' of Grolsch, Kronenberg 1664, Newcastle Brown Ale, Stella Artois, Pilsner Urquell, a few bottles of Sam Adams and even a few Heineken for good measure... throw in one bottle of Dancing Bull Red Zinfandel for the med/rare, bacon-wrapped filet mignon with grilled shrimp. Good times.
                              So, is the case gone?

Michelle