Drinkers with a Running Problem

Poor Globule... (Read 213 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't believe how backwards Alabama is.  My friend who posted this to his FB wall said the dialog reminds him of Blazing Saddles.  Only I think the people of Rock Ridge appear smarter.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Former runner

Makes me proud to live in a state where I can make my own beer and share it with friends.

Ross

Feeling the growl again

I can't believe how backwards Alabama is.  My friend who posted this to his FB wall said the dialog reminds him of Blazing Saddles.  Only I think the people of Rock Ridge appear smarter.

A couple of those dudes sound like they are brewing up some of the sauce in their offices between sessions....

"Duly elected representatives".....

We used to brew 180gal/yr....we had a handful of friends around and put some up to age but it goes quicker than you'd think.  Hell, three of us would put down a total of a gallon of wine a week just on the night we weekly gathered to brew the stuff....there's 50 gallons right there.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Queen of 3rd Place

Some of those comments....unreal....I'm speechless...

And the guy who thinks it'll be made by people looking for a cheap high...

Ex runner

Prince of Fatness

They have some mighty fine public servants down there for sure.  It's good to see that they are out to save the shaving cream huffers from themselves.

Wow.

Not at it at all.