Drinkers with a Running Problem

Guess the drinking night.... (Read 337 times)

KMB

You know what night you tend to have the extra cocktails, but I wonder if it is detectable from looking at somebody's log...  mine is easy.  is yours?
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I drank Thursday night.  I had a fantastic tempo run Friday morning.

Jazz hands!

Mine's not--as a rule, Sunday is my day off

Except this week because I felt crappy today, but I'm obviously reading the internet and not drinking.

run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Beer normally makes me run better the next day. 

I'm serious.     Now, mixed drinks and wine are a different story.  But, I'm mostly a beer girl. 

You would never know it though.  Well, yes you would.  Maybe. 

- Anya

I doubt mine is detectable.  I'm much better at drinking than running. 

Bourbon or Scotch straight up allows me to keep the running glow going.  Plus, it makes my calf feel better since I gave up Ibuprofen.

I find that Friday nights and Saturday's are my beer drinking days. I have great intention of running on Saturdays and Sundays but always seem to wake up a little cloudy and miss my runs. This weekend I will be in Mexico with all intentions of running, However once I get there it's all about the beers and the beach.
              KMB

I doubt mine is detectable.  I'm much better at drinking than running. 

Bourbon or Scotch straight up allows me to keep the running glow going.  Plus, it makes my calf feel better since I gave up Ibuprofen.

clearly Saturdays

Top 'O the World!

mine is easily Thurs night...as I run w/the Pub running club, then we injest spaghetti & Guinness!!
                  Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group