Drinkers with a Running Problem

Welcome in, new peeps! (Read 712 times)

And Sam Adam's SummerAle....mmmmm.....
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

Lazy idiot

And Pete's Wicked Summer Ale... mmmm.....

Tick tock

And Pete's Wicked Summer Ale... mmmm.....
        Tight lipped That stuff is nasty. I tried it about two years ago and I swear, I can still taste it.

Michelle

Lazy idiot

Tight lipped That stuff is nasty. I tried it about two years ago and I swear, I can still taste it.
          It's no Miller Lite, but I always kinda liked it. Tongue A buddy and I went to a music fest in college and spent a hot afternoon downing a pitcher or two on the grass listening to some tunes. Perhaps it's more nostalgia, but I always remember it as good.

Tick tock

It's no Miller Lite, but I always kinda liked it. Tongue A buddy and I went to a music fest in college and spent a hot afternoon downing a pitcher or two on the grass listening to some tunes. Perhaps it's more nostalgia, but I always remember it as good.
            A friend of ours gave us a six pack once, and I was eager to try a new beer. Well, one night we sat out on the deck, my husband and I both with an ice cold bottle of that stuff. We both took a sip and just turned to each other with that "OMG what did I just put in my mouth" look. We studied the bottle, thinking maybe, just maybe it had an expiration date that had passed, but nope, it was "good to go". We poured it down the drain and grabbed a can of our house beer (ML & YLL).

Michelle