Drinkers with a Running Problem

Worst drink ever? (Read 363 times)

Prince of Fatness

MTA: I had the "kids" buy me a kegerator for Father's Day one year. It was the best present they ever got me.
    I am very jealous. Maybe some day for me. Sigh.

Not at it at all. 

Jazz hands!

Guys. Pabst! Blue! Ribbon! MTA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4 Maybe not work safe? The F-Word is used...
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Queen of 3rd Place

No...there's something worse than PBR. It's made by Pabst, and was called "Red White and Blue". It's their cheap beer. It's SOOO bad (how bad was it??) that when we bought some in college, nobody could gag it down even though all we really wanted was a little buzz. Dead I googled it and discovered that it was bought by broke college students in the 80s (yup) and is no longer made. Good riddance. Arla

Ex runner

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

PBR? Good prerun nutrition.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

PBR? Good prerun nutrition.
            That's not as cool as my favorite photo ever...Casa with the Miller Lite in one hand and the cigarette in the other...while he is fully decked-out in running attire. Never fails to make me crack up. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This pic was taken at 5am before a run.

Jazz hands!

Casa's doesn't look open. I call foul.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JK - left Trent - right (in Pez shirt) Both were opened and drunk down.

Queen of 3rd Place

PBR and Pez at 5 am followed by a run - no wonder you guys see flying monkeys... Arla

Ex runner

Jazz hands!

JK - left Trent - right (in Pez shirt) Both were opened and drunk down.
                      Oh, durrrr. Someone said Casa up there and that's all my brain saw. I would rather have PBR than Pez before a 5am run, though I'd rather be sleeping at 5am anyway. Lots of refined sugar on an empty stomach makes my lungs and breathing feel all weird. Is that bad? I asked a doctor once and they didn't think much of it, and I eat that much less sugar.