Drinkers with a Running Problem

Wine "Tasting" Party (Read 313 times)

Dan, you mentioned jamon Iberica. Now that's a big, fat MMMMMMM! I don't really eat pork but I will make an exception for jamon any day. Nice thin shaved slices...I'm just about drooling!
    I didn't have any paella while in Spain, sadly, but I had enough jamon to make up for it. At this wedding, I think I cleared a whole plate myself. I take it you are in Spain now? Envious. We had such a great time there.

Big Chicken!

Yep, we are in Spain. Near Sevilla which is about 30-45 minutes away. We haven't traveled much YET but are gearing up for it in the next month or so. We do get down to Rota (along the Atlantic coast) where there are many vineyards. We are in the olive/wheat/sunflower area. Just south, closer to the water, is the grape region. And we are planning on getting out to Germany (DH is there a lot) and Italy (that's MY goal). And we weill go to England and France as well. Yummy food and drink! If you end up in southern Spain in the next 18 months, let me know. You just might be welcome here. And I'll be sure to order some paella early.
      Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
        I didn't have any paella while in Spain, sadly, but I had enough jamon to make up for it. At this wedding, I think I cleared a whole plate myself. I take it you are in Spain now? Envious. We had such a great time there.
        Hmmmmm paella ... and sangria .... on the beaches of Barcelona...
        2009: BQ?
          Yep, we are in Spain. Near Sevilla which is about 30-45 minutes away. We haven't traveled much YET but are gearing up for it in the next month or so. We do get down to Rota (along the Atlantic coast) where there are many vineyards. We are in the olive/wheat/sunflower area. Just south, closer to the water, is the grape region. And we are planning on getting out to Germany (DH is there a lot) and Italy (that's MY goal). And we weill go to England and France as well. Yummy food and drink! If you end up in southern Spain in the next 18 months, let me know. You just might be welcome here. And I'll be sure to order some paella early.
          Thanks for the offer, but I think finances are going to dictate otherwise. However, if you (or any other RA runners) find yourself in Pittsburgh, you'd also be welcome.