Drinkers with a Running Problem

beer and dating (Read 437 times)

Well, on this paticular site, it give you the option to put how often. I've seen people put, "rarley", or "everyday" or "socially" or "no" I finally emailed him back and told him, I didn't think we'd get along since I enjoyed drinking. He responded, and said the "drinking thing was no big deal, I just don't do it" Not sure what to make of that. I had one other guy who said "no" and was all about being spiritual, and I could tell he was in recovery, so I just flat out told him I was a heavy drinker, and he of course offered to "help" me. So, I guess if someone answers "rarely" I might still bite on that. So far, this on line dating flat out blows chunks.

- Anya

What about dating a guy who only drinks Miller lite ? I mean, nothing else. NO wine, no micro brews, nothing. How could I introduce someone like that to my family who's always pouring fine scotch and champagne, not to mention good beer. I know, I know, I shouldn't judge. I will drink Miller lite too, on occassion ( If I'm broke and trying to save calories)

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There is hope for the ML guy...our own Michelle/Mississippi used to be a ML gal, but peer pressure has had her try other brews and now she enjoys a wider variety of hoppy and wheaty beverages. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

^hopefully this means there is hope for my husband as well. He drinks nothing but ML. He will occasionally have a glass of wine, but very rarely. I've even offered him some of my delicious Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale and he says it tastes like motor oil Confused
            ^hopefully this means there is hope for my husband as well. He drinks nothing but ML. He will occasionally have a glass of wine, but very rarely. I've even offered him some of my delicious Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale and he says it tastes like motor oil Confused
            Blasphemy

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How does he know what motor oil tastes like...? Dead

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

How does he know what motor oil tastes like...? Dead
                  maybe from drinking so much Miller Light??
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

maybe from drinking so much Miller Light??
                    Nah, I think motor oil has more flavor.

~ Sarah Kay