Drinkers with a Running Problem

I can has a problem... (Read 186 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I still have a half bottle of Spicy V-8, vodka, and jalapeño stuffed olives...and no one to share with. I DON'T need the calories after the eating fest we had while my mom and nephew were here...but V-8 is healthy, right? Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I still have a half bottle of Spicy V-8, vodka, and jalapeño stuffed olives...and no one to share with. I DON'T need the calories after the eating fest we had while my mom and nephew were here...but V-8 is healthy, right?
      I don't see a problem. Just means more for you. /Enabler

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You really are the big brother I never wanted...that's the sort of answer my semi-pro drinker kid-brother would give, too. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Whoo! I'll take one! Of course, you'll have to drink it but I can imagine! Thanks!
          "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! Besides...you wouldn't want to ride the skateboard while under the influence. That can only end badly... Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

That's true. I am noticing now that it's not even wearing a helmet. Confused
              "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."