Drinkers with a Running Problem

Not drinking-related... (Read 260 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...but I know the people who will be impressed are in here. Smile

Sometime shortly after NYD I will be getting this.  About damned time.  My nearly 5 year old baby (one of the early PowerPC Minis) with the 2 gen. old OS is not handling streaming video well at all.  Thought maybe it was something I could remedy on my end, but after reading up a bit it's apparently a limitation of old computer and old OS and there isn't anything I can do to improve performance.  The technology has simply advanced beyond my machine's capabilities.

Can't wait to check out the Magic Mouse.  Might look at a Mac keyboard, again, too.  Right now I have a Microsoft keyboard with many of the letter imprints missing and a lame HP mouse.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Woo-hoo!

Now I need to do the same.  My iMac G5 is really long in the tooth (I mean, it's a G5), and although it's been running snapper since I did a full clean install of Leopard, it's a 5 year old computer. 

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Don't want to wait until January 26 for the tablet announcement?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't want to wait until January 26 for the tablet announcement?

It sounds cool, but likely not at all practical for me.  I need to find out what to do with Photoshop, too.  I'm guessing CS2 is gonna need a major upgrade to work well on the Intel machine.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay