Drinkers with a Running Problem

Sun King (Read 164 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Do I have one of these yet? Shoot, I cannot remember

Feeling the growl again

Do I have one of these yet? Shoot, I cannot remember

By default I set one aside for you on each one of these.  As far as I know I've passed everything to you through C-R.  Whether you already received, whether it is still in transit, or whether he said the hell with it and drank it I do not know.

If you're going to lose track on a beer and risk the streak, best to do it on a rare beer.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

If you're going to lose track on a beer and risk the streak, best to do it on a rare beer.

I bet that he won't take a sip out of a beer without first checking untappd to see if he's had it. Either that or he cheats and doesn't check his duplicates in.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I bet that he won't take a sip out of a beer without first checking untappd to see if he's had it. 

This is Trent. He has a system, no doubt.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I usually triple check...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Found it, in my fridge. (Just home after a month away, egad)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I picked up some Grape Fruit Jungle today. If anyone else wants some let me know, otherwise it will go in ma belly.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

I think that we have had this conversation before but if a can were to find its way into my next box I wouldn't be upset.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Good for a laugh.  At least for us non-right-coasters.

gusgordon

Had the Rhinegeist/Sun King collab Emergency Hop Kit IPA a little while back.  It was really good.

Prince of Fatness

Had the Rhinegeist/Sun King collab Emergency Hop Kit IPA a little while back.  It was really good.

I was sent one and drank it last weekend. I agree with your assessment.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I was sent one and drank it last weekend. I agree with your assessment.

Glad you enjoyed.  I thought it was decent.  We all know hoppy beers suffer a bit of a penalty on my palate.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Better enjoyed on a mountain top on the Appalachian Trail...

Feeling the growl again

Nice!

Better enjoyed on a mountain top on the Appalachian Trail...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey