Drinkers with a Running Problem

Body Shots!!! (Read 207 times)

Okay, friends. I have a confession to make. I woke up with a song on my heart. And, ladies, I mean this with the utmost of respect and honor...but, I woke up wanting to sing of the beauty of the female breast. There is something so magical, so awe-inspiring...I am speechless with wonder today. So, wanting to share my love of this topic, but not wanting to be exclusionary...I thought today would be a great day to share body shots stories. It being hump day...there is something poetic in the topic. So, warm bear hugs to all and let the sharing begin!
    If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...I have never partaken in body shots. Perhaps did and I will have to do this at some point. Motherhood has given me plenty of crevices (git yer minds outta the gutter...buncha pervs). Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ahh, Zoom - Zoom to the rescue as always! I sense you keep your husband on his toes a lot! How does he keep up?! :-) I actually have never done a body shot that I can remember...the four years I worked on cruise ships...I may have...but, this was before the internet and Facebook...so, I have no evidentiary proof. But, I have had this recurring dream of me and Dame Helen Mirren today with tequila and salt and delicious limes...
        If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Helen Mirren is hot. Damn, I'd love to wish I could look good at her age, but I don't look that good NOW! She is stunning.

~ Sarah Kay

Zoom Zoom...you are stunning too! You go girl! Any woman that has to have a reduction on what many women augment...gets mad props in my book!
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...thanks, man. But, damn...most of the time I wish I were smaller, still. I envy those gals who can wear those cute running tanks with the built-in bras. I'd have black eyes if I tried wearing one of those. Black eye But, hey, the alternative left me unable to run, so I can't complain too much (the "girls" help to take the attention off of my white-girl-ghetto-bootay, too. Tongue). Like the Stones so wisely said "you can't always get what you waaaant." Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Jazz hands!

After my sophomore year of college, me and five or six of my closest friends spent the summer in Providence in a place we lovingly referrred to as The Hizzouse. The walls were all cracked, the kitchen had an excellent orange-and-brown linoleum pattern, the ceiling in one of the bedrooms was fallen in, and the construction started every day at 7am. Oh, and we had great parties. I'm pretty sure I remember licking salt for tequila shots off my friend's neck.
                run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                  Zoom Zoom - today I awake in praise of all curves...curves are good...ala Mae West...delightfuly sinful and yet so holy. :-) Squeaky, you are braver than I....but sounds fun!
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, curves > no curves Women who lack curves are often at risk for weaker bones. Tending towards a little pudgyness is kinda a good thing.

~ Sarah Kay

Then, my bones are way healthy!!! Woot!!!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Then, my bones are way healthy!!! Woot!!!
                        Yeah...that's what she said! *rimshot* Evil grin Heh, with all the cheese I eat I should have good calcium intake, too. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Not fair....Zoom-Zoom! That is too perfect a lead in to discuss protein intake...just not fair... ;-)