Drinkers with a Running Problem

Where's the fridge?! (Read 280 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I need a beer! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hee hee! Welcome to the club! What do we do now?
      If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
        Beer run anyone? I'll buy. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm probably going to go to bed shortly. No drinking tonite. Probably won't drink until Sat. night--doing a virtual HM that day! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I have to type quietly, my husband is trying to sleep (our computer is in our bedroom, I hate that).

Michelle

What is a virtual Half-marathon?

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

One of our RA Virtual Races Come join us! First weekend of every month we do these! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Interesting....OMG, my poor husband, he'll be declaring me an addict if I get any more into this (Running AND RA). Smile

Michelle

How close are you to Philly? I was born in Philly and have lived in Philly, Tunkhannock, Hughesville, New Hope...etc. PA Rocks!
                    If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                      How close are you to Philly? I was born in Philly and have lived in Philly, Tunkhannock, Hughesville, New Hope...etc. PA Rocks!
                      I live in Royersford, about 15 minutes from King of Prussia, 20 minutes from Reading. I grew up in Levittown, Langhorne - New Hope, right around the corner from there. I'm about an hour from New Hope. 30 from parts of Philly.

Michelle

My dad lives in Thomasville, are you close to there?

Michelle

That is awesome!!! I use ebay to get Tastykakes and other Philly area faves!!! I miss my home...
                            ...I am about 3 hours drive from there...
                              That is awesome!!! I use ebay to get Tastykakes and other Philly area faves!!! I miss my home...
                              My ex-sister in law used to always have us fly her tastycakes down to Texas...and to Korea and Germany while stationed there.

Michelle

http://www.tastykake.com/HomepageTemplate.aspx?PostingID=21&ChannelID=2