Drinkers with a Running Problem

Making Wine (Read 102 times)

So this weekend we're going to a wine tasting and then we get to make our own wine. We are suppose to design our labels for the bottles and come up with a name for our winery. I'm going to use the image that you see in my avatar. It's from our trip to Napa Valley this past year. And we're thinking of the name of our winery being Toe Jam. Anyone have any other suggestions? Keep in mind this is with a ski group...so maybe something with a skiing theme would be good.
    Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

...---...

Well, this is for your group so you wont have to worry about my skipping over a something called Toe Jam in a store. Are you also going to serve some toe cheese and corns when the wine is ready? Avalanche is kind of cliche...just a few play on words that come to mind for types: Gaper Grape Vinyard, Alpine Pinot Gris, Peak Pinot Noir, Schussing Riesling, If I were a big skier making a wine, I might call it Parabolic. Anyway, have fun with it.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12