Drinkers with a Running Problem

New Book about Lagunitas (Read 19 times)

Ultra Cowboy

Tony Magee founded the Lagunitas Brewing Company in 1993, when he transitioned from his career in the music world into a new one in the craft beer industry. 20 years later, Lagunitas is an undeniable Bay Area success story, and now Magee is telling that very story in a new book titled The Lagunitas Story; So You Want To Start A Brewery…?

Published by Charles Pinot, the book is part memoir and part small business manifesto. It’s available in paperback for $17.95 and on the Kindle for $14.99. You can buy it on Amazon.

Link to Excerpt

WYBMADIITY

Save

All business

I'm a Lagunitas fan, so that's going on the to-read list.  I'm sipping their "Undercover Investigation Shut-Down" right now.  It's probably got a chapter in there.  As i understand it, it was brewed "in remembrance of the 2005 St Patrick’s Day Massacre and in commemoration of our 20-day suspension that followed. The ABC conducted an undercover investigation of our brewery, finding us guilty of operating a “Disorderly House.”

Hoppy and delicious!

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy