Drinkers with a Running Problem

I need to get me some of these, stat... (Read 249 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Photobucket Whoa, now that's what I'm talking about right there. That's a stealth way to get some booze into a game or especially on a plane. I hate it when I'm flying and my buzz from the airport bar starts to wear off. And drinks on the plane are, like, $5 each. http://www.pocketshot.net/ Sadly, only available in Colorado, California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Wisconsin.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

just buy a platypus: http://www.platypushydration.com/product_detail.aspx?ProdID=36 then, you can control your brand. and it's reusable: less environmental impact. the smallest is @17 ounces, but hey, it's collapsable.
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nice, but on a plane, probably would cause me problems at check-in. But I think pockets stuffed with PocketShots would go blissfully unnoticed. Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Tell 'em it's an IV? (If drinking clear likka.)
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sadly, only available in Colorado, California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Wisconsin.
            That's how we roll, bitchez! Evil grin Of course not MI... Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

would be great for my long run or a house hash harriers event

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Top 'O the World!

YEP! I've seen em! @ the Sam's Club liquor store no less! They seem kinda small......
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                  Think I could use those on my 22 mi. run tomorrow? Would it throw off my perfect 180 cadence?
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That's how we roll, bitchez! Evil grin
                    That's a pretty funny reply, made even funnier by the fact that I now hear it with a cheesehead accent. Clowning around MTA: corrected typo. Any post I do now sounds like a bad Sean Connery, esp. with the avatar.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's a pretty funny reply, made even funnier by the fact that I now heart with a cheesehead accent. Clowning around
                      Should I have added an "'eh?" Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay