Drinkers with a Running Problem

Sun King (Read 164 times)

Feeling the growl again

Also just to make you feel better, Weyerbacher has a new beer in their Brewer's Select Series coming out tomorrow and I will be stopping in to pick some up.  You will be sure to taste it.  Don't think I will be enduring the crowds that you dealt with tho, and I will get a sample or two.

We're releasing the newest brew from our Brewers' Select series...Cassiopeia! Cassiopeia is an American barleywine with chocolate and orange notes, with a hint of vanilla bean. Doesn't that sound tasty? Cassiopeia will be available in 12 oz. bottles (exclusively at the Visitors Center) and growler fills.

I didn't feel bad...just a little shocked that it took my entire lunch hour to pick up beer a few blocks away.  I'm lucky Sun King releases some good stuff, I've felt we have a hard time keeping up with the quality you share so standing in line a time or two is no biggie.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

I know two people from the area that can take a batch on your behalf.

Just saying.

Too bad I can't make Monkey.  Next time that will be my dish to pass.  Smile

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

I've felt we have a hard time keeping up with the quality you share

You can put those thoughts aside.  You folks are keeping up.  Trust me.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I know two people from the area that can take a batch on your behalf.

Just saying.

We need to get together before Monkey, I have beer for Trent and those monkey wine bottles that need to go down for the race.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Feeling the growl again

Coming soon in cans:

Java Mac

Interest?

(for frick's sake, I need to get rid of the ton of beer filling up my pantry that is not mine)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Coming soon in cans:

Java Mac

Interest?

(for frick's sake, I need to get rid of the ton of beer filling up my pantry that is not mine)

Is that a limited release or will they have it at stores?  Sounds tasty.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Is that a limited release or will they have it at stores?  Sounds tasty.

Saw it on facebook.  Sounds like a full, single run.  So probably in stores.

Prince of Fatness

Interest?

Silly man.  Of course there is interest.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Interesting.  I noticed they were advertising flights last time I was in there, but honestly I never realized they weren't selling pints in the tasting room.  I'm trying to recall if Flat 12 sells food, because I know they do serve pints but I don't recall a menu just the sandwich place across the street.

Our state really needs to ditch some of the idiotic alcohol-related laws...

Feeling the growl again

Bourbon Barrel Timmie release noon Dec 18th.  I thought I'd had this but apparently not (according to Untappd), so maybe some of you have not either.

I will be chaperoning my daughter's class that day, so I can't make it at noon.  At this point not sure when I can, if at all.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prince of Fatness

I have one of those in my basement. Would welcome another as my name is not Trent but put me at the end of the line. Assuming that you even get any.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Um

http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/sun-king-cuts-off-distribution-due-to.html

Feeling the growl again

Um

http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/sun-king-cuts-off-distribution-due-to.html

Ridiculous, but fortunately it will only affect distribution until the clock resets Jan 1.

Along with the no-Sunday sales, the Indiana legislature really needs to get with the times.  Both of these laws serve absolutely no purpose in the 21st century other than to further the interests of distributors (who often have their fingers in the large liquor store chains) who don't want to have to deal with fair competition like every other industry.

I'm to the point of paying attention to how people vote on challenges to these laws and automatically voting for anyone who runs against them.  The special interest influence here is so clear.

I think it's time to write some letters to state representatives.

Sun King is opening a new production facility in Fishers.  Either they are planning on the law being changed, or that capacity is intended to be shipped straight out of state as that does not count towards the cap.

Either way, other than the Dec 18th release I'm still your huckleberry.

Feeling the growl again

Proposals have been started in the Indiana legislature for increasing the limit of 30K to either 60K or even 90K.  No hearing is yet scheduled though, which will be the sign that the body is taking them as serious bills.