Drinkers with a Running Problem

Upland Secret Barrel Society (Read 65 times)

Damn, didn't we just do this

Thank you Whodat

I think I'm all set this round. I still have all of those bottles in the cellar.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I figured everyone would be pretty well set with all the bottles picked up last year.

Blueberry Blackberry VinoSynth White VinoSynth Red Dantalion
      Allotment   6  6  6  6  6

WhoDat          1
       Trent  1  1  1  1  1
       Finn        1  
       EricM          
       Spaniel          
       C-R          
       AW  1  1  1    
       J  1        
       JS   1      

Claimed  3  3  2  2  2
       Available  3  3  4  4  4

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

One of each plz.

Cripes.

Prince of Fatness

One of each plz.

Cripes.

Dude you almost made it.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

One of each plz.

Typical "last call" response.  Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Blueberry Blackberry VinoSynth White VinoSynth Red Dantalion
                Allotment   6  6  6  6  6

WhoDat          1
                 Trent  1  1  1  1  1
                 Finn        1  
                 EricM          
                 Spaniel          
                 C-R          
                 AW  1  1  1    
                 J  1        
                 JS    1      
                Trent's Crew  1  2  1  2  2

Claimed  4  5  3  4  4
                 Available  2  1  3  2  2

Order placed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

i saw a pic of an opened paw paw bottle. ??

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I know the Paw Paw will be released in 2015, but don't know when.

Not_Race_Coach

'15 Forumite of the Year

Long time thread stalker, first time poster....

While most of the Upland stuff looks great, this one got my attention.

...this post has been brought to you by gossip websites and whiskey.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I got word that this is a preview of this year's batch. We will have access later in the year, maybe one of the next releases. The person drinking this is a brewer and buddy of the Upland brewer, so he got a preview.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Hello Secret Barrel Society Members,

It is time again for your sour reservation period. The reservation site will open April 15th, 2015 at 12pm  EDT. You will receive an invitation to the ticketing site via email when the site has opened.

Each member may reserve up to two bottles of each of the Brett Project Ales, Claussenii, Bruxellensis, Lambicus, and Unison and 6 bottles each of Persimmon, Peach and Pawpaw . Please make your selections by 12pm EDT on Wednesday, April 22nd.

Fruited Lambics - Lambics have been made in Belgium for over 500 years, and we're honoring this tradition by brewing our own Indiana version. Upland lambic-style sour ales are fermented by wild yeast and aged in oak casks for over a year which creates a tart, complex beer. We then add whole berries, in this case blueberries or blackberries, giving the beer enticing aromas and flavors. Once the fruit has been added, the beer is bottle conditioned, which adds a zesty and refreshing carbonation. Upland lambic-style sour ales are the perfect drink to share with friends over a plate of good cheese and fresh fruit. The peaches this year were sourced from Georgia and the persimmons are from Indiana.

Pawpaw: Asiminia triloba, or Pawpaw, is the largest fruit bearing plant native to North America. Due to the lack of commercial cultivation and the quick perishable nature of the fruit, this highly prized forageable finds its way into regional dishes throughout the United States. Although known by many names, we proudly incorporated the Indiana Banana into our family of sour ales. This golden sour ale was created by aging Sour Reserve on fresh Pawpaw fruit from Indiana. Expect a flavor of soft tropical fruits with mild lactic acid tanginess. We recommend rosemary rubbed pork chops and dark chocolate to join this beer with other fellow dining companions.

We're excited to introduce our newest project in the our Sour Ale Brewery - The Fresh Oak Brett Project. Our sour ale program at Upland has been an adventure into the unknown from the very beginning and we are proud to share the next leg of our journey with you. The Fresh Oak Brett Project was begun to explore not only the flavors of fresh oak barrels, but to also experiment with available strains of wild yeasts, or brettanomyces, to see what flavors they develop during fermentation. These four varieties contain the results of a mixed fermentation with brettanomyces:Claussenii, Bruxellensis, Lambicus, and Unison (a blend of the three) inside of a fresh Minnesota and Missouri white oak hybrid barrel.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

The Brett bottles are all spoken for, so I'm not going to list those. You can let me know if you're interested and if anything changes I'll let you know.

Persimmon Peach Pawpaw
                            Allotment   6  6  6

WhoDat      1
                             Trent      1
                             Finn      
                             EricM      
                             Spaniel      
                             C-R      

Claimed  0  0  2
                             Available  6  6  4