Drinkers with a Running Problem

Next Party? (Read 569 times)

Is anyone going to a party any time soon? I AM! And I can't wait. June 23rd, my friend is having a no-kids-allowed party!! Beer Pong will be played!! I better start drinking water now because I have a feeling I'll be totally dehydrated by the morning of the 24th. Roll eyes

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is anyone going to a party any time soon?
      I'm spending the last week of June in WI...that's like one long party! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'm spending the last week of June in WI...that's like one long party! k
        Those are the best. A week long party allows enough time to play all the games, drink all the beer and eat all the goodies!! PLUS, more chances for crazy memories. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep! Crazy memories with a couple of HS girlfriends and my folks! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I'm going to a Stag/Bachelor Party this weekend. Yikes!
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm spending the last week of June in WI...that's like one long party!
              Ah, Wisconsin don'tcha know! Brats and Beer. Mmmmmm. That should be a ton o' fun but probably not helpful for the Summer Weight Loss Challenge. (Ever feel like you're being pulled in opposite directions by the Jiggly Joggers and DWaRP?) Do your parents have access to the Internets? Will you be without RA? Will RA be without you? Important questions. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ah, Wisconsin don'tcha know! Brats and Beer. Mmmmmm. That should be a ton o' fun but probably not helpful for the Summer Weight Loss Challenge. (Ever feel like you're being pulled in opposite directions by the Jiggly Joggers and DWaRP?) Do your parents have access to the Internets? Will you be without RA? Will RA be without you? Important questions. Big grin
                Yeah...I have a feeling I will be back to my Spring weight-loss start after that week...oops. I am going to try my damndest to get at least ONE run in while I am there. My folks are such morons...they have a computer that a guy my dad did electrical work GAVE them (he's one of those lucky bastards that buys a new 'puter every year or two). They not only do not have Internet, they don't even have the damn thing plugged in. Then my mom whines that she knows nothing about computers or the Internet. That's like me saying I know nothing about driving a manual transmission (I actually drive stick...hate automagic) when I am never behind the wheel of anything other than an auto and never take the opportunity to try when I have it. So, needless to say, I will be in HARD RA withdrawals by the time I come home! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My folks are such morons..
                  Just wanted to acknowledge this as a universal truth. Also seemingly unavoidable is that fact that our kids are destined to say this about us someday. Roll eyes
                  So, needless to say, I will be in HARD RA withdrawals by the time I come home!
                  But in the meantime, eat drink and be merry, and we will all try to do the same. Which reminds me: I think there should be a Holiday Weight Gain Challenge. Tongue Weigh in the day before Thanksgiving, final weigh-in on January 2nd. How awesome would that be!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Which reminds me: I think there should be a Holiday Weight Gain Challenge. Tongue Weigh in the day before Thanksgiving, final weigh-in on January 2nd. How awesome would that be!
                    I will kick all y'alls asses! Seriously, I can put on weight like nobody. Hell, a good weekend can easily see me with a 5-7# gain--granted, a lot of that is water weight, but some of it always sticks...unfortunately. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Do your parents have access to the Internets? Will you be without RA? Will RA be without you? Important questions. Big grin
                      I didn't think about that!! WOW. It's gonna be a long week. RA won't be the same without you! Sad

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

RA won't be the same without you! Sad
                        Aww...I love that I will be missed! Now you guys will have to take up the post ho mantle for me. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Aww...I love that I will be missed! Now you guys will have to take up the post ho mantle for me.
                          We expect an excellent "Party Report" when you get back! And no calorie counting allowed on vacation! (Drink counting is perfectly acceptable). Smile

The voice of mile 18

an old friend is packing up and moving west to colorado to chase his ex-girlfriend so tomorrow night we will be gathering up some old friends and drinking in his honour. but the best part is my parents will be watching the darling rugrats and want them to sleepover! Shocked looks like I'm calling in sick friday.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

an old friend is packing up and moving west to colorado to chase his ex-girlfriend
                              Sounds a little creepy!! Confused
                              will be gathering up some old friends and drinking in his honour. but the best part is my parents will be watching the darling rugrats and want them to sleepover! Shocked looks like I'm calling in sick friday.
                              But at least it's a reason to drink, and you have a sitter for the night! Definite celebration time!! Big grin

Michelle

I'm going to be needing MANY MANY drinks come Sunday. Dh finished his run and announced that IF we finish the 30 K (for those who've may remember, he's been very adament about running JUST the15K) and aren't burnt out afterwards we will be signing up for the Inaugural Lehigh River Marathon September 9th Shocked

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson