Drinkers with a Running Problem

It's hot toddy time, motherf'ers! (Read 211 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...the only bright side to feeling like ass is an excuse for this beverage.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

oooh...I remember mom making us drink those as kids...I sure hated 'em then. Now things are a little different Evil grin Feel better, soon! Arla PS mulled wine is nice this time of year, too Smile

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep, my dad used to make us brandy hot toddys when we were teenagers and would get bad colds/flus. This stuff works better than any OTC drugs. I probably can't pay the favor forward to my own kid, since drinking laws are different in MI. In WI a parent can serve their child alcohol (or order a drink for their kid in a restaurant, too, though I don't know any kids/parents who did that in reality).

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

really don't know the law but I let my 3 year old and 6 year have sip of wine/beer all the time. think the 3 yr old had a big sip tonight at dinner cause she was in a super goofy mood and chatting it up on the ride home Evil grin

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Jazz hands!

I probably can't pay the favor forward to my own kid, since drinking laws are different in MI. In WI a parent can serve their child alcohol (or order a drink for their kid in a restaurant, too, though I don't know any kids/parents who did that in reality).
            Blah blah blah LAWS blah blah blah.
            run run run AHHHHHH run run run
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Blah blah blah LAWS blah blah blah.
              Ha, true! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Indeed it is! I've been on Hot Toddies for the last 2 nights!! Too bad I can't drink one here at the office. But, snacking on hot wasabi peas is the next best thing!

- Anya