Drinkers with a Running Problem

MI beer selections just got even better! (Read 114 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My neighbor just notified me that our little grocery store with the great beer selection now has Dogfish Head.   They weren't available in MI until very recently.  And it seems that New Belgium beers will be available any day now--they also weren't distributed in MI previously.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Interesting about DFH as they pulled out of a few states not long ago.  I read somewhere that they are going to be expanding the brewery so maybe that has something to do with it.

I think that it is only a matter of time before we see New Belgium up and down the east coast now that they will be opening a brewery in NC.  Right now the closest state for me to get their beer is MD.

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wonder if DFH is in MI now because MI is really becoming a big deal in the craft brewing world.  There's an ever increasing market for it, so it's not much of a gamble for DFH to start distributing here.  Same for NB.

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

I wonder if DFH is in MI now because MI is really becoming a big deal in the craft brewing world.  There's an ever increasing market for it, so it's not much of a gamble for DFH to start distributing here.  Same for NB.

I don't think that demand has ever been an issue, it is keeping up with it.  DFH pulled out of some states because they did not have the capacity to keep up with the demand.  I had heard that they were expanding the brewery but am not sure when.  I surprises me that they are expanding after just recently pulling back.  I will be visiting the brewery next month maybe I'll ask about it.

NB is a no brainer.  They are opening a second brewery on the east coast so I can see them expanding their distribution.  They have made it up to Maryland.  I'm really hoping that they get to NJ soon.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Speaking of MI, just poured the single best Founders I've had.

Centennial IPA.

Damn! Marmalade in a glass, in a good way.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Speaking of MI, just poured the single best Founders I've had.

Centennial IPA.

Damn! Marmalade in a glass, in a good way.

Yeah...like crack in a bottle.  They have a Centennial black IPA, too.  I haven't tried it, yet, but it is REALLY dark looking.

~ Sarah Kay