Drinkers with a Running Problem

Tequila shot, anyone? (Read 252 times)

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

*lines up the counter with full glasses, lime and salt and prepares to start slinging them to new and old friends* Whoo-eee! It's spring break! Anyone like a drink? By the way, I finally joined this group! I'm happy here already! love, jilly
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
      Yes please,
      C-R

Welcome Jilly. I'll pass on the Tequilla shot. Me and Jose don't get along too well after the knock-down dragouts we've experienced together. Black eye Now if you are having a good single malt or a Jamesons, then set up those glasses. Big grin

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

No problem. I can set up whatever you choose. This is the Trenternet and I would bet that he could 'whip' up anything that we need. Wink
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Drunks! *runs out giggling*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Thanks. I needed that. Keep 'em coming. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

C-R

Who's a drunk? I prefer the term Socially uninhibitted. Blush My motto - barkeep - bring a pitcher every ten minutes unitl someone passes out and then bring one every five minutes (not mine but you can play trivia for the movie where it was quoted) Game on! Yes

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Who's a drunk? I prefer the term Socially uninhibitted. Blush My motto - barkeep - bring a pitcher every ten minutes unitl someone passes out and then bring one every five minutes (not mine but you can play trivia for the movie where it was quoted) Game on! Yes
                  Back to School, but seven and then ten minutes.... Wink Great motto!
                  C-R

Thanks for the correction - I was drunk socially unihibited while watching. Time for another pitcher. Cool

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I'm so in! Thanks. I'll have one too.
                      Sulli42

*shoot* *lick* *suck* CoolMan that goes down smooth. keep em comin' barkeep.