Drinkers with a Running Problem

3/24 (Read 386 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Less than a month...I can do it! I don't care what the calendar or weather would say, it's not Spring until 3/24. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Confused What's the significance of 3/24? Are you in training? Is that beer not available until then? Please don't tell me you gave up beer for Lent.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is that beer not available until then?
        Yup. It's only available about 6 months of the year, so I am missing it terribly. But absence makes the heart grow fonder. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

I have found a place that sells this here in Columbus. I will be bothering them that week... a lot.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Drew, you're just going to have to come to MI, then. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Drew, you're just going to have to come to MI, then. Evil grin
              Sorry, but Drew's kind are only (releuctantly) allowed across the Ohio-Michigan border if they hold a ticket to The Game.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lazy idiot

Sorry, but Drew's kind are only (releuctantly) allowed across the Ohio-Michigan border if they hold a ticket to The Game.
                My wife wants to make that trip oh-so-badly. We will likely do it someday. And I did vacation in the UP last year, when I had my first Oberon. No ticket required.

Tick tock

Drew as a fellow Columbusite (is that a word?) please share with me what store I might check out on 3/24?
                  Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My wife wants to make that trip oh-so-badly. We will likely do it someday.
                    I made two trips to C-Bus in uniform. I'd like to try it someday as a "civilian."
                    And I did vacation in the UP last year, when I had my first Oberon. No ticket required.
                    Truth be told, we in the LP prefer to think of the UP as a county in Wisconsin.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lazy idiot

Drew as a fellow Columbusite (is that a word?) please share with me what store I might check out on 3/24?
                      Columbusite is definitely a word. I cannot vouch for sure that they will have Oberon, but they do currently stock other Bell's beer. You need to check out: Spagio Cellars

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

How thoughtful of you to let me drive though, in that case.

Tick tock

Thanks Drew. I've always wanted to go to Spagio for dinner but have never made. Didn't realize they had the cellar part. I'll definitely check it out.
                          Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

Lazy idiot

Thanks Drew. I've always wanted to go to Spagio for dinner but have never made. Didn't realize they had the cellar part. I'll definitely check it out.
                            The Spagio Cellar has a limited menu from next door. Their mini-pizzas are a big part of it, but it's still excellent food. We went a few Sunday's ago, and had a great time.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think the UP prefers to think that, too. Can't say that I blame them...they actually TOUCH WI and they are all Packer fans up that way, too.

~ Sarah Kay