Drinkers with a Running Problem

Spring is in the air (Read 357 times)

Prince of Fatness

I had my first Sam Adams White Ale of the season over the weekend. Very tasty.

Not at it at all. 

LOL Me too. We were all recovering from the Winter Crud, so I went to Olive Garden for take out. Went to the bar to pick up the food, and saw the tap. One thing led to another... White Ale... Spring Training begins today for real. Life is good.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I love the White Ale, but I'm still hoping to grab a case of Winter Lager before they go bye-bye. I may be too late.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prince of Fatness

I may be too late.
          The places around here are already in spring mode. They aren't getting any winter seasonals in any more. I think your best but might be to find some obscure place that doesn't have a lot of turnover in their stock.

Not at it at all. 

PWL

Has been

Wife and I tried the Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier last weekend. It's kind of a strange taste, but worth a try.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier
              Interesting. Way out of season, I would think, but I may have to try...if I can find it, that is.

Prince of Fatness

Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier
                Funny you mentioned this. My neighbor brought me over one of these last weekend. It was OK. I'm generally not into the fruit beers, but I could drink one or two of them on occasion. I agree with Trent in that they are probably out of season. I'm wondering where my neighbor picked them up.

Not at it at all. 

PWL

Has been

Interesting. Way out of season, I would think, but I may have to try...if I can find it, that is.
                  I'm not real sure what the season is for them. We were still within the "Enjoy by..." date, so it can't be that far gone.
                  Funny you mentioned this. My neighbor brought me over one of these last weekend. It was OK. I'm generally not into the fruit beers, but I could drink one or two of them on occasion. I agree with Trent in that they are probably out of season. I'm wondering where my neighbor picked them up.
                  I'd never seen them before myself until I went to the super beer warehouse store place near my house. They've got crap there I didn't know existed. It's great if you ever get a craving for....say...a Latvian stout.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Wife and I tried the Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier last weekend. It's kind of a strange taste, but worth a try.
                    I almost picked some of these up last night, but decided against it. They had quite a bit in stock, but the place I found it doesn't seem like they would have alot of specialy beer turnover so no telling how long it had been there.