Drinkers with a Running Problem

Random Pizza Generator... (Read 410 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How drunk would you need to be to eat yours? click here

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Crust: Thin Crust Sauce: Red Sauce Toppings: Parmesan, Pine Nuts, Squash, Prawns ~~~~~ I would probably eat that sober. I like all of the ingredients. k

~ Sarah Kay

Go figure the girl who makes Jalapeno Sandwiches get this Your Pizza is ready! Crust: Whole Wheat Crust Sauce: Tandoori Sauce Toppings: Cheddar, Mozzarella Cheese, Salsa on top, Cilantro, Fresh Jalapenos, Tomatoes, Lobster I'd definetly eat this! Would need some beer to wash it down, but I wouldn't need to be even slightly buzzed to get eat it.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Go figure the girl who makes Jalapeno Sandwiches get this Your Pizza is ready! Crust: Whole Wheat Crust Sauce: Tandoori Sauce Toppings: Cheddar, Mozzarella Cheese, Salsa on top, Cilantro, Fresh Jalapenos, Tomatoes, Lobster I'd definetly eat this! Would need some beer to wash it down, but I wouldn't need to be even slightly buzzed to get eat it.
          Oh, I would totally eat that, too! Though maybe leave off the salsa or the tandoori sauce--don't need both. I want this one, too: Crust: Regular Crust Sauce: Taco Sauce Toppings: Smoked Gouda, Cheddar, Shiitake Mushrooms, Fresh Jalapenos, Red Onions, Minced Garlic, Crab

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, I would totally eat that, too! Though maybe leave off the salsa or the tandoori sauce--don't need both. I want this one, too: Crust: Regular Crust Sauce: Taco Sauce Toppings: Smoked Gouda, Cheddar, Shiitake Mushrooms, Fresh Jalapenos, Red Onions, Minced Garlic, Crab
            Ok make that a thin and leave the mushrooms off and that is MY pizza Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok make that a thin and leave the mushrooms off and that is MY pizza Wink
              I'll eat your shrooms...just pick 'em off and stick 'em on my plate! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

LOL Kirsten, you truly are queen of first replies...even to your own posts! Big grin
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LOL Kirsten, you truly are queen of first replies...even to your own posts! Big grin
                  Well, I didn't want to sully the first post, so I clicked on the link to get a "fresh pizza" as soon as I posted it. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, you didn't post your pizza. Here is my latest: Crust: Sourdough Crust Sauce: Pesto Toppings: Ricotta, Mozzarella Cheese, Red Peppers, Squash, Mango, Smoked Salmon ~~~~~ Hmmm...mango and squash? I think I've lost my appetite. k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Crust: Sourdough Crust Sauce: Curry Sauce Toppings: Ricotta, Feta, Cilantro, Minced Garlic, Almonds, Chicken, Chorizo Not my style, but I'd eat it sober.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Go Pre!

Well, I didn't want to sully the first post, so I clicked on the link to get a "fresh pizza" as soon as I posted it.
                        of course! I never did post mine...it was so normal, red sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Eggplant...although when I 'made another one' I got sevaral nasty combos!
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I never did post mine...it was so normal, red sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Eggplant...although when I 'made another one' I got sevaral nasty combos!
                          Yeah, I'd eat that one. I wouldn't eat this one, though: Crust: Thin Crust Sauce: Marinara Sauce Toppings: Provolone, Pineapple, Broccoli, Green Peppers, Sauerkraut, Blackened Chicken, Grilled Steak ~~~~~ The saurkraut ruins it. Otherwise it looks delish! Chicken AND steak...mmm... /carnivore k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

The saurkraut ruins it. Otherwise it looks delish!
                            Yeah, gotta agree with you on that one. At first glance, I thought you were crazy (ok, crazier than usual). Then I saw the 'kraut and thought, "dealkiller." I'm 1/4 German, but the other 3/4 strongly overrule on this one. All the other stuff on there looks awesome.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Crust: Thin Crust Sauce: Ranch Toppings: Provolone, Green Onions, Tomatoes, Pepperoncini, Spam Ok, hurl on that one. Dead And it's not the Spam. I just cannot stand Ranch anything. I don't care for Pepperoncinis much either, but I can pick those off. I think I'd pass put before I got drunk enough to eat pizza with ranch sauce. ----------------------- Crust: Regular Crust Sauce: Red Sauce Toppings: Mozzarella Cheese, Chopped Scallions, Chicken Hell yeah. Simple and to the point.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I saw one that was lobster, salmon, and spinach with red sauce. I would totally make that! I agree on the ranch--and I like ranch...but not on pizza. k

~ Sarah Kay