Drinkers with a Running Problem

Plans for the weekend? (Read 357 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I need to check out Camino--I keep hearing so many rave reviews. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

maybe poker and a beer or 6 friday night.
      We got together with 2 other coupls last weekend on the Saturday night for a little texas Hold 'em and drinks. So I did my long run Saturday instead of Sunday but no one seemed in the drinking mood and I ended up feeling well enough to have run Sunday anyway!
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I need to check out Camino--I keep hearing so many rave reviews.
        *waves hand, invoking Jedi Mind Trick* You will download and install Camino Though of course the Jedi Mind Trick only works on the weak-minded, and I suspect you are anything but...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So I did my long run Saturday instead of Sunday
          Well, you get full credit for good planning. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*waves hand, invoking Jedi Mind Trick* You will download and install Camino Though of course the Jedi Mind Trick only works on the weak-minded, and I suspect you are anything but...
            Heh...I'm downloading it as I type this... /weak-minded runner chick... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Holy crap, Camino is FAST! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Sluggard

Tonight, I'm playing at a benefit show with my in-laws. At a church which means no beer. Blue elf is thirsty. Blue Elf needs beer. Blue Elf may die. Tomorrow, we may or may not have a yard sale. 50% chance of beer. Sunday we have no plans. 20% chance of beer. Cry
                  Tonight 100% chance of beer. I'm off to Happy Hour!

Michelle

Go Pre!

Yay, last night there was beer..tasty beer too...and lots... Canadian Beer nonetheless! This morning's run show signs of the previous night's pints and lack of sleep....but quite bearable. 18 miler tomnorrow...gotta be good tonight!
                      I have a 10K tomorrow morning -- I will be drinking green tea and water tonight! Tongue
                      2009: BQ?
                        Nothing big going on tomorrow for me, tonight we'll be playing drinking Battleship! Big grin

Michelle

Well, got that out of my system. No need to drink again for a long time! Drinking Battleship, and drinking Yahtzee kicked my butt. We were up till 5:00 a.m., and my head is feeling it today. But it was worth it, we had a great time. It was a long over due night of being silly. Big grin

Michelle

Go Pre!

Drinking Battleship? That I need to try!
                              I have decided that I don't need to drink again for a long long time! Tongue My husband and I both realized that we are not the "party animals" that we used to be. Sunday was a long day, lots of down time was needed, and I hate wasting a weekend day like that. (It was still worth it...It's been forever since the last time we stayed up all night like that)

Michelle