Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

MUST READ THIS BEFORE GOING TO GOOD TIMES TONIGHT (Read 224 times)

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

THIS is a last minute cry for a ride. My car is not starting up for the second time today. It must be the alternator. Anyways, if you read this just before leaving for good times, and you can swing by and get me in chelmsford and get to lowell in 46 minutes that would be great. Actually, I doubt that you'd be able to pick me up and make it on time but you cant say I didnt try!!!. But if you could give me a ride home or something let me know. Maybe I could ask my dad to drive me. Call me or txt me at: 978-337-8076. Dennis

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Weather looks kinda evil tonight. Still at home with 6 minutes to go. I'm seeing a lot of wind, oh no not more rain!!

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Quick Trent, hurry with the helicopter.
          Sorry guy, i'm on the road just after 5:00. Was a little warm and windy, but not too bad. The helicopter was in the shop.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Too bad. You missed me actually getting PR.

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Hahaha, actually.