Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

That's all folks! Pics from the Summer Finale (Read 226 times)

This guy I'm pointing to, yeah he's the one with the camera...

Jess has something she wants to show you.  No idea what it is, but it must be important.

Kathy accepts her golden miley, but she aint gonna put down her beer to do it.

Chuck's all smiles, and well he should be.

Trenton "Rat Eyes" Hort proudly displays his golden miley.

The pride of Greater Lowell, Jonathan scared all his competition away.

It must be genetic, Richard the elder stomps his competition into the dirt on the way to his AG win and he's still not happy.  At least not happy enough to smile.

Kathy was excited enough about her AG win to put her beer down.  Very impressive indeed.

The secret to Chuck's outstanding performance can now be revealed.  He has some kind of glowing nuclear power unit on the side of his shorts.

Way too much happiness/cuteness for one pic.

Robert celebrates his AG win, and threatens once again to create a RunningAHEAD account.

Ricky making sure his golden miley is properly adjusted for his pic

I can't make out the engraving on the award, but looks like Jim won something.

I gotta find some way to bribe Glenn, I'm sick of not winning the PR pool.

Green is the new black.

Turn out the lights, the party's over...

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

BostonRnr

Great pics. Congratulations on all your awards! Looks like I missed out on a lot of fun
        Nice pictures, they all came out very well.

RickyB

Pics are great! captions, even greater!

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Awww man......its over?  I was gonna show up this week. Tongue

Lots of races in Septemberand  in October.