Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Camire ?? (Read 234 times)

What is the deal? No results since Tuesday, no return emails no return phone calls. Did something happen to him?
      Hope not. He gets about 1000 emails a day, so no response on that front isn't all that unusual. It is very unusual for the results to not be posted. Anybody check the floor at Hookslides? Clowning around

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

This late-breaking update just in...results are posted. Hey, you're too damned close Mr Terminator. Don't you have a lacrosse game to go to? Or maybe you should go back to your six day training schedule, or add a seventh day. Wink

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I'm coming Dawg (as they say around here).
            I'm coming Dawg (as they say around here).
            Ruh roh George. Big grin

E.J.

Actually, I don't think I can catch you. The consolation is that after you take 3rd overall, I should win the AG if I can stay ahead of Tom.
              evtish

You both suck! Smile
                  You both suck! Smile
                  What's your point? Clowning around

E.J.