Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Who's running Yankee Homecoming next Tues?? (Read 269 times)

evtish

I'm entered in the 5k. I know Dennis is in the 10 mile. Who's in?
      I sent in the registration for the 10 miler, hopefully the Postal Service gets it there.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I'm going to skip it. Have fun guys, I'll see you next week.
          I'm going to skip it. Have fun guys, I'll see you next week.
          Hey, "I'm going to skip it" could be your stupid tagline. Evil grin

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I hate to disappoint my running father. Cry
              I hate to disappoint my running father. Cry
              You're young, and I'm getting older by the minute. Eventually those lines on the graph have to intersect, and I'll come to accept your lazy-assed ways. But for now lazy ass, you forgot to change your tag line. Wink

E.J.

Fixed. Wink

E.J.

So, how was it?