Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Super 5k in Lowell (Read 353 times)

Happy New Year, folks. I trust that many of you will be running Jim Rhoades' race on February 1? Once again, it's $18 and Jim pays the fee for online registration.

upcoming races:

It's a nice little race, and Jim is a really nice guy (and really good runner, he was one of the first to the Mill Cities exchange point I was waiting at). Odds are I'll be there, praying to the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster for light winds along the river.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I'll be there. I'm looking forward to running this one again.
        evtish

Happy New Year!! I'd like to run this one, but on the fence bc I have a basketball game to coach at 1:30, which means I'd have to leave right after I finished. Sad I'd miss all the comraderie and libations Sad Looks like these Sunday basketball games are going to interfere with the road races. Have FUN if I don't see you.
            Signed up today, deadline to ensure Tshirt is this coming Monday, January 26th. You KNOW you want and need another race Tshirt. Wink
            Super after race party with plenty of liquid refreshments.
            Guess that depends on what your definition of plenty is...

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

We'll bring your glass (the one we stole at the Lisa's Lung Cancer race).

upcoming races:

We'll bring your glass (the one we stole at the Lisa's Lung Cancer race).
                Pity that I dropped and smashed its twin that evening Cry, I really liked the style.

E.J.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

I'll see you there.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

I'll see you there.
                    Outstanding, glad to hear it!

E.J.

You KNOW you want and need another race Tshirt. Wink
                      I liked last year's shirt. Its one of the few race shirts I'll actually wear on a regular basis. The rest are usual on undershirt duty.