Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Been Quiet lately (Read 424 times)

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

It's been quiet in here lately. Hope all are well and running.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
        I was just thinking the same thing Doug.  I guess I shoulda started a welcome back Ricky B thread or spread some kinda vicious rumor or something.

Definitely a night to bring a couple extra bucks for beer money, gonna be smoking hot in the Mill City tonight.  Ick.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Going buck naked tonight...well, as close as legally/morally allowed.

hope you are not planning to borrow icky's banana hammock 

The bikini run isn't for a couple more months

Nice and toasty.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

See u there guys.

May houdini out early again.  I like you guys, but NTGL.

If we have to see Icky's banana hammock, can we go back to being quiet?

E.J.

evtish

seconded

I just realized that the new B-Tag is going to have a hell of an issue come Bikini Run night...

I still haven't stopped laughing after seeing this photo finish taken by Mike S.!

RickyB

What are you doing? Is that like an olympic finish, breaking the tape or something?
                                What are you doing? Is that like an olympic finish, breaking the tape or something?

No, it's J's world famous "you can't pass me wings" but due to mechanical difficulties he deployed them a second too late.  He was actually going to wear a new prototype last night, but the heat combined with a cooling system failure meant that the inaugural test run had to be delayed and J had to go old school.

E.J.