Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

ATTENTION Running Father (ED) (Read 199 times)

I'm going to miss the this Tuesdays race, make sure you pick up my number for me.
      I thought about this on my run tonight, I'll try to remember to grab your number and drink your beers. Clowning around

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Whats the deal for the next race?
          Whats the deal for the next race?
          One Tuesday off, then back at it on June 17th. The site has actually been updated! Shocked And I did remember to grab your number and drink your beers. You're welcome.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

So what happened to the Mill Girls race? And thank you, I hope you enjoyed my beers. I still cant find the summer series on coolrunning.

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

http://www.goodtimesrun.com/