Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Team Hoyt 16th annual 5K Road Race - Thursday 5/22 (Read 302 times)

Team Hoyt has a 5K in Waltham on Thursday 5/22 at 6:30pm. Check out my original post in the Racing forum if you might be interested. Hope to see lots of RA representation! Dick and Rick Hoyt and the Women's Masters winner at 112th Boston Marathon, April 2008

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Indy 4 comes out on Thursday so if you don't see me at the race you know why.
        Indy 4 comes out on Thursday so if you don't see me at the race you know why.
        Why am I not surprised? Dissapointed, yes. But surprised? No. HTFU Hort, HTFU.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Right now the plan is to see Indy Wednesday at midnight, that way I'll be able to make the race and spoil the movie for the whole lot of ya.
            Right now the plan is to see Indy Wednesday at midnight, that way I'll be able to make the race and spoil the movie for the whole lot of ya.
            I'll believe it when I see it, but you just might regain your status as my favorite adopted running son. Kinda like when my dad used to say I was his favorite son, primarily because I was his only son. Clowning around

E.J.

evtish

Twins...... Big grin
                Are you going?
                  Are you going?
                  I'm going, the Stalker can't make it. Weather forecast looks pretty good. Not.

E.J.

evtish

Have fun tonight gentlemen! I'll be coaching baseball in the cold rain...good times! Remember to raise a beer to all your GT comrades.
                    lostinthenet3

MM#1869

I'll be there Mel Has decided to go out with the girls after work to qoute her. But said to say hello to everyone for her. Doug.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Remember to raise a beer to all your GT comrades.
                        These are the current standing orders for everyone in this group.
                          Remember to raise a beer to all your GT comrades.
                          That was a great way to spend a Thursday night, no doubt about it. We raised a couple of beers for you Tom, and you gotta love the bar at an American Legion hall, the Buds were $2.

E.J.

evtish

Yeah! Hookslides gotta start running some Tuesday night specials! Damn Dukakis and his Happy Hour ban! Angry Bah Humbug!