Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Good luck tonight!! (Read 669 times)

to all of you running the summer series
      Luck never hurts, thanks Eric.  Does this mean you're not running the Summer series?

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Luck never hurts, thanks Eric.  Does this mean you're not running the Summer series?

That would be correct...I'm still trying to heal up from the spring series..i need to isolate the damn cause of my hamstring/ piriformis/ calf/ knee pain Done with racing for at least another month or so

I might see some of you boobs run by the spinners stadium tonight as I'll be partying in the Gator Pit

Nice to "hear" you out there, Eric!
            Nice race Jason..I thought you might have won it...2nd place is still pretty kickass even with no big guns in the race..once you fully recover from the "one big hill" looks like this summer series is gonna be up for the taking..hope you grab it
              Nice race Jason..I thought you might have won it...2nd place is still pretty kickass even with no big guns in the race..once you fully recover from the "one big hill" looks like this summer series is gonna be up for the taking..hope you grab it

Tim Burke can't stay with him these days, and Cody has to work on Tuesday nights.  NaughtyBui1, you are cleared for takeoff on runway GT Right...

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Nice job last night, EJ. A little bit cooler out and we would have been under 18 easily.
                  Nice job hippie..I see Jason is taking over my pacer responsibilities this series albeit at a much faster pace 
                    Nice job last night, EJ. A little bit cooler out and we would have been under 18 easily.

After the race I said "poor J had to listen to my breathing for a mile and a half..."  Jess had lots of sympathy.  Not.  Her response was "if he doesn't like it he should run faster".  Love my runner girl.

Lest I forget, thanks for your most excellent pacing.       : )

Photos by Ted Tyler of Coolrunning

E.J.

I couldn't hear your breathing because of the incessant voice in my head asking, when is EJ going to break! Never did.
                      Socref91

Awesome fotos by Mr. Ted Tyler.....

EJ, trip him next time, i will not send you OFF!!!....lol

Great finnish guys!!!!

evtish

c u gys nxt wk.

wll b mkng spcl clbrty pprnc fr rvrs h crs

j - nc spdy rn fr n ld frt    

sty thrsty my frnds

Tom, would you like to buy a vowel?
                              Ed congrats on the PR, awesome
                                Ed congrats on the PR, awesome

Thanks Bash, it was a pretty good run.  It's a course PR but I'm hoping for an actual PR soon.

E.J.