Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

GT5K (Read 189 times)

RickyB

Congrats to all that ran the GT5K this year!!!!! As always GOOD running, GOOD people, GOOD beaaaah, GOOD TIMES!!!!   I guess I'll have to wait until next year to get my next miley???? WTF! Good job everyone
      Yes!  Great times and I'm sad its over.  Good thing there are plenty of good races to fill the time between now and next season. 

I loved it, but this guy didn't seem to enjoy it all that much.  

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

RickyB

Hey the boo-hooing is over! I had fun eventhough the result wasn't good. I like hanging out with all of you guys and girls....
            Hey the boo-hooing is over! I had fun eventhough the result wasn't good.

Uh, you're included in everyone so you did a good job yourself.  Honestly, your progress has been pretty remarkable.

Run lots, mostly easy, some hard.

Now write that a thousand times on the blackboard.

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.