Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Festus's story... (Read 200 times)

evtish

Did you read his story? I like how he uses "piles of cow droppings " more than once. Ed, it took him a week, but he finally admitted he went out way too fast. At least I think that's what he said in his roundabout way of "fighting the Festus".
      Hey Tom, I don't think I got the Good Times email with the piles of cow droppings. I even checked the trash folder and didn't see it. Care to forward it to me?

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Go to coolrunning, pull up lastest results in 2 weeks, pull down May 20 Sandbaggers. There is a hyperlink to the article Lessons Learned right near the top of the results listing. or try my hyperlink here. http://www.coolrunning.com/results/08/ma/May20_Sandba_set1.shtml
          He jumps around as much on a web page as he does in person. I didn't think that was possible. My tiny little brain hurts now. Smile

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

He jumps around as much on a web page as he does in person. I didn't think that was possible. My tiny little brain hurts now. Smile
            I think he's running with a cow next time. At least that's what I got from it. It should be here soon, but it might take a while because it has to come from Kenya. What's so tough to understand?

upcoming races:

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

What the heck? He talks about an old man and his dad. One he is talking to on the phone and the other shows up at his house saying he had a meal of ugali, greens, and wine. Then he talks about paper wrappings because he orders from the dollar menu alot at Mcdonalds. No wonder why he is getting slower. Um so what was the moral of this story? Reading that story almost guarantees a headache.