Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

TVFR goes to Bedford - slightly less than thousands of pics (Read 171 times)

OK, it's a very selective group of Tri Valley Front Runners pics. Just the ones with everybody's favorite superhero Sylvestor.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

purpleprincess

Wow - I had no idea Ted took so many pictures of Doug I guess being in the same running club as the photographer has it's perks Wink I'm trying to convince him it's time to try a new superhero costume - maybe something with short sleeves for the summer ? Cool
        I'm trying to convince him it's time to try a new superhero costume - maybe something with short sleeves for the summer Cool
        Or Ted may catch multiple frames of the inevitable spontaneous combustion incident. That would be ungood.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

purpleprincess

Or to quote my favorite BadDawg- it would be sucktastic