Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Mill Girl Chase is back... (Read 183 times)

...but the timing sucks. It used to be one of the Good Times races, was converted to a standalone race between Spring and Summer Good Times series, and it's back as a Good Times race. Unfortunately it's on April 21st, the day after the Boston Marathon. I don't think I'll be catching too many. Cry

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I was upset they didn't run this last year, I missed out on it the year before. Will be fun to finally run it.

RickyB

what is the mill girl chase?
          what is the mill girl chase?
          It's lots of fun. And yes that is Kara out front of the photo, and no you will not catch her.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.