Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Summer Race Series on the Charles (Read 320 times)

BostonRnr

If you're looking for something to do on Thursday nights, check out the summer series around the Charles River: http://www.baevents.net/letsrunseries/ The first few races have already sold out. It's a great combination of running, BBQ, beer and music. It's going to be tough for me to make it to the GT5K when I start working in Boston No, so I hope I can lure you into the city!
      I have to figure out a fall marathon, then fill in a training schedule. I would imagine I can sneak in at least one of them. Nice to see you last night Susan, best of luck with your new job! I would move your picture into an "unusual suspects" gallery, but most of us actually belong in that category so a usual suspect you shall remain. Do try to put in a special guest appearance every now and then.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

RickyB

Sad I'm sory we missed you last night! hope all is well, congrats on the new job! Mydad says hello as well. hope to see you soon Smile
        DekRunner

Hey Susan - These do sound like a lot of fun and Thursday nights are a good night for me. Running, BBQ, beer and music ... I can do that. Are you running in any of the races? ... and good luck on your new job!!! Though now I am going to have to find another partner for the GT5K Dynamic Duo night. :-(
          BostonRnr

Ricky: Say hi to your dad for me! I'll try to make it up to one of the GT5Ks this year. If not, I would still like to do that 10-miler in Salisbury. Jim: I signed up for all of the Thursday night races. I heard they sell out fast, so I jumped on them. Hope to see you there! Ed: I'm volunteering at the Mile 21 water stop near BC. Will look for you and cheer you on. I wish you all lots of PRs and age group medals! Big grin
            DekRunner

Susan - I am going to sign up for the fourth and fifth races in the series. Well ... that is if they're not sold out by the time I get in there to register. The first three races are now sold out. I am also going to be at Mile Marker 21 on Monday. I will be waiting for Jessica to reach it and will be running into Boston with her from there. So ... hey ... I guess I will see you Monday. Dawg - Good luck Monday ... I will see at around 12:30???
                Dawg - Good luck Monday ... I will see at around 12:30???
                Central Time, yeah maybe. Smile

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.