Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

running clinic (Read 277 times)

RickyB

just wanted to invite you to a running clinic that one of my friends is puting on. it should be great! it's at cedardale in haverhill. hope [IMG]http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr108/paraskoulakis/img007.jpg[/IMG]your all doing well! can't wait to hit the streets of lowell (time for some pr's!!!!!) Evil grin [IMG]http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr108/paraskoulakis/img007.jpg[/IMG

RickyB

well i guess photobucket doesn't work on runningahead! anyway the lineup will be Todd Swenson of saucony running, Andrew Canon -MHS-PT-SCS + olympic trainer, Mick Grant head coach Lynx Elite athletic, Mary arada world age group record holder 70-74 yr old (mile+3000m), and my pal Buddy Bostic olympic trial qualifier with a national and world track ranking in 2 mile and 5000m. also won the yankee homecoming 10 miler 4 times. this will be thursday at 6:30pm at cedardale in haverhill. it is free and open to the public!!!!
        this will be thursday at 6:30pm at cedardale in haverhill. it is free and open to the public!!!!
        Bummer. Figures it conflicts with pretty much the only entry on my social calendar, my son is being inducted into the National Honor Society at Manchester Central High. Thanks for the heads up though Ricky, much appreciated. Hope you've been out on the snowy roads, looks like you're running with a pretty fast crowd these days. Gotta keep up with the Joneses!

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

DekRunner

If anyone is interested, Buddy Bostick and Todd Swenson are putting on another running clinic at Cedardale on 3/10 at 6:30.