Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Anyone running the Wakefield race on Saturday? (Read 189 times)

It's sponsored by the 65+ runners club. Dan Dodson recommended it.

upcoming races:

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Rich I was thinking about doing it. I have not as of yet decided. If the weather was nice I was going to do it otherwise I was going to sleep in.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

OK. Maybe I'll see you there. BTW, such is life in Fantasy Football, as both our QBs got hurt. I cringed seeing Kyle Orton carted off the field. Looks like Schaub got hurt as well. Time for plan B.

upcoming races:

I'll be roaming the campus of Northeastern, Zach's first college tour. Don't think I could run it anyways, I thought I was pretty much recovered from BayState but Sunday night's long run tells me otherwise. I'm barely walking at the moment, whatever is up with my right ankle/shin really sucks. Have a good time gents, hope to see you soon.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

I'm on plan D. That's my forth Qb this season. Frist Tom Brady, then Carlson Palmer, then Damion hurard and now Matt schuab. I can't keep a Qb healthy. I did lose this week so I am now 6-3 and in third. But I afce the 1st seed this week and 2nd next.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

I am starting Trent Edwards this week, so I have to sit in Foxboro and hope that he lights up the Pats, but that the Pats win 60-59.

upcoming races: