Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Hey EJ... (Read 256 times)

evtish

nice long run you did from Hopkinton to Boston, will you RACE it next time, you sandbagger Evil grin Hope your legs are still really SORE Tues night so I can FINALLY finish ahead of you Evil grin I'm getting sick of having to look at that long grey hair of yours, your turn to be blinded by my bald melon. Evil grin PS, that goes for you too RIcky Bobby Evil grin You punk Evil grin
      PS, that goes for you too RIcky Bobby Evil grin You punk Evil grin
      You can probably beat me, but good luck with the young 'un. He gots a Garmin, and he aint afraid to use it.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

RickyB

Why wern't you there Tuesday? was it the rain or was your skirt dirty???? Evil grin ha ha ha, You'll never catch me!!!!!! That goes for you to EJ Shocked
          Why wern't you there Tuesday? was it the rain or was your skirt dirty???? Evil grin
          He wanted to skip out on buying a celebratory beer for me. And his skorts were dirty.
          ha ha ha, You'll never catch me!!!!!! That goes for you to EJ Shocked
          I'll let Tom answer that one for me.
          PS, that goes for you too RIcky Bobby Evil grin You punk Evil grin
          Be nice to your elders, or else.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

I got your beer Tuesday. Cheers. Oh no, Ricky Bobby learned how to pace.

RickyB

Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin